A win back email campaign can help you revive your inactive email subscribers and get them engaging with your content again. But more than that, it is a customer retention technique that can help you get back as much as 10% of your churning customers. The major benefits of running an email campaign to target inactive customers are:
- 1) It is 50% easier to sell to existing customers than to new prospects. This is simply because over time your old customers have come to trust your business. And so, it can help restore lost engagement.
- 2) It costs 5 times less than chasing new customers.
- 3) Improves customer experience and loyalty.
- 4) It can improve readership in inactive subscribers by 45%.
- 5) It can help convince customers who may be thinking of defecting to your competitors to stay with you.
With these benefits, you should be excited to get started writing your own emails. Why not pick a template, learn, and grow your business.
Go on, Join Emaildrips today and and get access to our premium library with examples of the worlds best email drips, funnels and ads.