On this page, you will find an Easter sale email sequence template that will:
- Announce the upcoming sale.
- Give details on your discount offer.
- Show your prospects the benefits of your product/service.
- Give details on the guarantee of your product/service.
- Offer a short FAQ.
- Be trustworthy and convincing for your recipients.
- Have an Easter theme in every email.
Just fill in the blanks on the right sidebar. Then you will have an entire customized email nurture sequence template. Get access now with ConvertScripts.
This is the list of emails you get in this sequence:
Email 1: Easter Sale Announcement. Provides awareness of the upcoming discount offer and creates curriosity.
Email 2: The Big Easter Sale. Gives more information on the discount offer and provides product benefits.
Email 3: Easter Discount Offer. More information about the offer, short-links to special products, and information about the guarantee terms & conditions.
Email 4: FAQs. Includes details of the offer and a short FAQ.
Email 5: Last Call. Offers the discount for the last time and a strict time frame.
Get started with this Easter sale email template now:
How to write promotional emails
Promotional emails are used to increase sales and get new clients. The main goal of such emails is to offer a discount on all or certain products. Such sequence is used in both cases, B2B and B2C. The key for such a sequence to be successful is planning, preparing the emails and their automation, creating curiosity increasing subject lines, intriguing text in the emails, and pushing the customer to make a buying decision.
There are many ways to promote a discount, but the ones that convert mostly follow these tips:
- Using a Subject Line that increases curiosity and tells the reader a little about what an email contains.
- Personal stories in the emails are a great way to grab the reader's attention.
- Focusing your emails on ONE goal! For example, this template is focused on one promotion only.
- Using Limited-Time offers, since they motivate the reader to make a purchase NOW.
- Explaining Guarantee Terms & Conditions and giving answers to FAQs is a great way to remove the doubts of the reader about the product.
The best way to pursue a promotional email sequence is by following a certain order:
- Make an announcement of the upcoming discount offer before its start date.
- Tell them about your discount and what you want them to do.
- Show them the benefits of your products and how easy it is to get them.
- Include FAQs to remove doubts about the products.
- Use the Last Call email with a strict deadline to motivate a reader to make the purchase right away.
By using this Easter Sale Email Sequence Template you will include all the points stated above. Save your time and make it easy for yourself!
Tips for using our email sequence templates
We have made it easy for you to create your own promotional emails with our template. You just need to fill in the information about your business, add a personal touch, and you will have an entire unique sequence of 5 emails ready in a few minutes.
By subscribing to EmailDrips you can use our many customizable email sequence templates. We have carefully studied the expert's email sequences to create our templates. The reason for this is we wanted to make sure that they will perform highly. You will also get access to 100+ email sequence examples from proven successful businesses. Get started now!