On this page, you will find the second part of the email formula for a product launch that will:
- Promote your video series and give your recipients access.
- Create curiosity and urgency.
- Hint at your product that is about to be launched.
Just fill in the blanks on the right sidebar. Then you will have an entire customized product launch email sequence template. Get access now with ConvertScripts.
This sequence is part of a 4-part series. View the other sequences here:
- Part 1: Free Workshop Invite
- Part 2: Free Workshop Attendance (<< You are here)
- Part 3: Waiting List Notification
- Part 4: Open cart
This is the list of emails you get in this sequence:
Email 1: The first video. Gives access to the full first video in your 3-part series. Triggered immediately after the recipient signed up during part 1 of this formula.
Email 2: The second video. A short recap of the first video and teaser of the second.
Email 3: the third video. Access to the full video series and hints at a new product you are launching. Creates urgency to make the recipient sign up for the waiting list.
More about this product launch email formula
In order for a product launch to be successful, there are important steps to take. One of the steps is to announce your product. And one way to do that is through emails. Now, we have found a surefire way to announce your course with this 4-part email formula for product launch. In total, you get 13 emails!
In this product launch email formula you will make your prospects interested with a free video workshop. After they watch the videos, you will introduce your product and offer them to get on a waiting list. The prospects on the waiting list will get an exclusive opportunity to register for your product. Then you will begin to sell your course to them. You will offer discounts, second chances, and bigger discounts at the end.
This sequence is part of a 4-part product launch email formula series. View all the other sequences here:
- Part 1: Free Workshop Invite - Invites your prospects to sign up for a free video workshop.
- Part 2: Free Workshop Attendance (You are here) - Provides the content the recipient signed up for and invites them on a waiting list for your product.
- Part 3: Waiting List Notification - Information about the product and how to access it.
- Part 4: Open cart - Start selling your product and increase urgency.
Want to learn more?
The goal of the free workshop attendance sequence
The sequence on this page is the second in a 4-part email formula for product launch. You should use all four parts to have a well-rounded launch.
This sequence is all about providing the content, your prospects signed up for in the free workshop invitation sequence (part 1). The recipients that signed up are interested in your videos and now they can watch them. Meanwhile, you will invite them to a special waiting list for your product that is about to be launched. Then you will move on to the next sequence in this series. The waiting list notification (part 3).
Get inspired by more product launch sequences using this style of funnel right here: