On this page, you will find the fourth part of the email formula for product launch that will:
- Announce to your recipients that the checkout is open.
- Offer a discount to your prospects when they sign up for your product.
- Create urgency by giving the recipients a last chance to sign up.
Just fill in the blanks on the right sidebar. Then you will have an entire customized product launch email sequence. Get access with ConvertScripts.
This sequence is part of a 4-part series. View the other sequences here:
- Part 1: Free Workshop Invite
- Part 2: Free Workshop Attendance
- Part 3: Waiting List Notification
- Part 4: Open cart (<< You are here)
This is the list of emails you get in this sequence:
Email 1: Open cart. First announcement your checkout is open. Sent after the 3-part video series.
Email 2: Big discount. Tell the prospects about your offers and discounts.
Email 3: Closing soon. Creates some urgency for the prospects to sign up.
Email 4: Last chance. Make the prospects buy your product before it's too late.
Email 5: The second chance. Announce the enrollment is closed, but they can sign up for the core class.
Email 6: Absolutely last chance. Offer the biggest discount on the second chance class.
More about this product launch email formula
In order for a product launch to be successful, there are important steps to take. One of the steps is to announce your product. And one way to do that is through emails. Now, we have found a surefire way to announce your course with this 4-part email formula for product launch. In total, you get 13 emails!
In this product launch email formula you will make your prospects interested with a free video workshop. After they watch the videos, you will introduce your product and offer them to get on a waiting list. The prospects on the waiting list will get an exclusive opportunity to register for your product. Then you will begin to sell your course to them. You will offer discounts, second chances, and bigger discounts at the end.
This sequence is part of a 4-part product launch email formula series. View all the other sequences here:
- Part 1: Free Workshop Invite - Invites your prospects to sign up for a free video workshop.
- Part 2: Free Workshop Attendance - Provides the content the recipient signed up for and invites them on a waiting list for your product.
- Part 3: Waiting List Notification - Information about the product and how to access it.
- Part 4: Open cart (You are here) - Start selling your product and offer discounts.
Want to learn more?
The goal of the open cart sequence
The sequence on this page is the second in a 4-part email formula for product launch. You should use all four parts to have a well-rounded launch.
The prospects on your waiting list will get access to the open cart to buy your product. In this sequence, you will tell them the benefits of your product. You will minimize doubts and hesitation by offering a discount further into the sequence. This last sequence is all about selling.
Get inspired by more product launch sequences using this style of funnel right here: