Don’t ever let an opportunity pass you by! A potential buyer has shown an interest in you by interacting with your content. Now is the moment they are most engaged with your product. You need to reach out to them. Use a strong follow up email to secure the sale. We can help your emails get opened. We have designed a generator so you can create amazing follow up email subject lines.
You can fill in the blanks on the right sidebar and choose the ones you like. It’s 100% free to use!
Easy fix for securing sales through emails
When a prospect has shown interest in you by interacting with your content. You need to take steps to meet them halfway towards that sale. Grab the opportunity while it’s right in front of you.
You can do this by following up with them through emails. Use emails to nurture your prospects and remove any hesitation they may have. Convince them why they should buy from you.
Typically, you will need a sequence of emails to secure the sale. Each of them has to spark interest within the prospects. And most importantly… the emails need to get opened to be read.
The best and most sure way to get your emails opened is by having a good subject line. In the sea of emails, your prospect probably has, you need to stand out. This is also especially tricky because the goal of your email is to sell.
You shouldn’t hide the fact you are trying to sell, but also don’t make it too obvious...
You need to hit that sweet spot that makes your recipient open your emails. It’s not an easy thing to do, but…
You can make it easy. And quick...
We designed a subject line generator, so it’s no longer necessary to create follow up email subject lines yourself. You can make sure you have great subject lines for your entire follow up email sequence. Fill out the right sidebar and you generate 25 follow up email subject lines. Just choose the ones you like and secure those sales!
Do you want to learn more?
How to write follow up email subject lines that get opened
As mentioned above, a great follow up should have multiple emails in a sequence. This also means you need more subject lines for each email.
In order to get your emails opened you shoulder remember these...
8 tips on how to improve your follow up email subject lines:
- Offer something valuable for your recipient. For example, free ebook, whitepaper, discounts, and so on.
- Make it personal by using a name from the salesperson, so it doesn’t look like it’s from a company. You can also use the name of the receiver to make it more personal. The prospect should feel you wrote this email just for them.
- Be unique and show how creative you are. Use emojis to stand out. Make it related to your product.
- Create some urgency. You can trigger the recipient’s fear of missing out with a limited time offer, low stock, deadlines, etc.
- Keep it short with less than 40 characters. You want your whole subject line shown on all devices.
- Consider if the words you choose will be caught in a spam filter. Words such as “free”, “winner”, “Guarantee” and so on will negatively affect your open rate.
- Don’t be bold using all caps (HELLO), too many exclamation points (!!!), or ellipsis (...)
- And last but not least. Never use clickbait! The prospect might just unsubscribe to you.
Take all these tips into account when you are writing follow up email subject lines. Remember you have to write several subject lines for the entire sequence.
It’s hard. We know.
There is a way to make it easy, though...
Generate great subject lines in less than 11 seconds
Do you want to write the best follow up email subject lines, but find it hard to come up with interesting ones? With our generators, you'll be able to create great email subject lines instantly.
On Emaildrips, you can get free access to email subject line generators for any purpose. Whether it is sales emails, cart abandonment emails, newsletter emails, and many more. We divided the generator into different categories. Then you can find what subject line is the most relevant for the email you are writing.
Do you want other ways to improve your email marketing? Our Convertscripts tool will help!